Darren Schreiber, University of California-San Diego neuropolitics (yeah, you read that right) researcher.
Remember people, our brains have amazing plasticity and change from experience. In fact, they change quite remarkably and a lot quicker then most proposed not long ago. Just 42 years ago, most believed that the nervous system was fixed throughout adulthood.
Posted on Wednesday, 1 August 2012
We’re hardwired not to be hardwired.
- zeitgeistrama reblogged this from therecipe
- mycatreadsmydiary likes this
- femmeempathmagus reblogged this from sociolab
- gettingbywithoutbreaking reblogged this from sociolab
- menlokoxvx reblogged this from sociolab
- menlokoxvx likes this
- soviet-space-dog likes this
- navelgazed reblogged this from sociolab
- sociolab reblogged this from therecipe
- magical-markers likes this
- bonedust likes this
- dreadforks likes this
- dreadforks reblogged this from therecipe
- therecipe posted this